The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC will perform services on our client's vehicle:
1. Best Efforts Basis: Our services are provided on a best efforts basis – we will not be held responsible if we are unable to clean, remove stains, or otherwise restore any surface, fabric, or condition on the vehicle. All services listed in our marketing material are for reference only, and do NOT necessarily represent a guarantee that the service was performed depending upon the condition of the vehicle or upon special extenuating circumstances. ANY INCIDENT OF DAMAGE MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF STAFF PRIOR TO THE VEHICLE LEAVING OUR SITE, SO THAT THE APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTATION AND INVESTIGATION CAN BE UNDERTAKEN. FAILURE TO DO SO CONSTITUTES A WAIVER OF ANY CLAIM AGAINST BRILLIANT CAR CARE SYSTEMS, LLC.
2. Incidental Damage: Due to stress and wear and tear, older and higher mileage vehicles are more susceptible to incidental damage during our revitalization process. We are not responsible for any incidental damage that may occur while the client's vehicle is in our possession, including but not limited to any damage related to pre‐existing conditions (tears, scratches, dents, stains, odors, vehicle age, vehicle mileage, etc.), or damage to automated windshield wiper systems, wiper blades, rear window wipers, loose interior trim or exterior moldings, exterior mirrors, trailer hitch caps, roof racks, power antennas, insignias, aftermarket accessories (bug shields, sun visors), magnetic signage, running boards, hood ornaments, or alloy, chrome or mag wheels, headlights, rear lamps, reflectors, rearview mirror, front dash or rear window dash adornments. We are responsible for any damage caused by our negligence while driving the vehicle and for anything we break or damage while providing our service, so long as the damage did not involve a prior condition.
3. Vehicle Settings: For reasons of safety, our service personnel may find it necessary to move our client’s seats, steering wheels, and mirrors out of their fixed position. We apologize for any minor inconvenience that this action may cause the client. We will make every effort to remove and replace personal belongings left in the vehicle. Clients should remove anything of personal value prior to leaving their vehicle with us.
4. Additional Charges: While rendering services on the client's vehicle, we may uncover conditions or circumstances that require additional effort or time, and therefore may cost the client additional money to properly complete the vehicle service. We will make every reasonable effort to notify the client in advance of completing the service; however, in the event we are unable to contact them for any reason out of our control, we reserve the right to charge our published hourly rate ($55/hour) to complete the work and maintain our standards.
5. Possessions Left in the Vehicle: Our policy is to gather all the vehicle owner's belongings left in the vehicle and place them in a bag to be provided to the client when their vehicle service is complete. Our staff is also trained to remove any small articles from the console area and place them in a plastic bag to facilitate cleaning. Given the sensitive nature of items often left in a glovebox, our employees are instructed not to open it. We are not responsible for any belongings that may be accidentally disposed of while cleaning the vehicle. We strongly recommend the client remove any belongings considered to be of value before leaving the vehicle with us.
6. Engine Damage Disclaimer: Certain detailing services include cleaning of the engine compartment and components. Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC is not responsible for any damage, temporary or otherwise, resulting from this service, where water or other products or services interfere with engine function.
7. Limit of Liability: Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC’s entire liability for providing services is limited to the invoice amount for the service we provide, except for any damages that result from collisions that take place while the vehicle is in our possession. BY ENTERING THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OUR CLIENT AGREES THAT BRILLIANT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR NOMINAL DAMAGES, AND THAT MAXIMUM LIABILITY, IN ANY CASE, OF BRILLIANT OR ITS STAFF OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL BE THE HIGHER OF $1,500.00 OR THE COST OF SERVICES RENDERED BY BRILLIANT ON THAT VEHICLE.
8. Coupons, Discounts and Gift Certificates: Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC will only honor coupons, discounts, and gift certificates that are presented prior to performing services.
9. Cancellation of Appointment: We schedule our employees based on appointments on our calendar. If a client needs to cancel or reschedule an appointment, it must be done at least 24 hours in advance. Clients rescheduling or canceling less than 24 hours in advance may be subject to a $25 fee. If a client cancels more than twice, we reserve the right to deny future appointments.
10. Acts of God, Inclement Weather, and Human Factors: Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC is a safety-first company and reserves the right to cancel or delay any appointments which may put our associates or equipment at risk. Any payments which have been collected for cancelled appointments will be refunded within 24 hours of notification of cancellation.
While we thoroughly enjoy detailing vehicles with our Redi+Rig in heavy rains, snow storms, and high winds, our insurance broker doesn’t share our enthusiasm; therefore we don’t operate the Redi+Rig during poor weather conditions.
1. Website Discrepancies: Errors found on this website will not constitute a compromise in price or service offered. On site prices and services will prevail should a discrepancy be found. We offer a “best effort” approach to ensure the accuracy of information on this site.
2. Content: Content included on or comprising the Brilliant Car Care site, including information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patent or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. and international copyright laws, and Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. Except as expressly authorized or licensed, no person may copy, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
3. Logo and Trademarks: The Brilliant Car Care logo and other trademarks on the site are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
4. Receipt of Information: Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC does not want to receive confidential, proprietary or trade secret information through the Brilliant Car Care site (excluding information relating to any form submitted). Please note that any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to the Brilliant Car Care site will be deemed non-confidential, and, by submitting any such information, the person submitting it is granting Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments for any purpose whatsoever; however, we will not use their name in connection with any such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments unless we first obtain their permission or are otherwise required by law to do so.
5. Submitted Forms: Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC provides forms to sign up for additional services which may require agreement to additional Terms and Conditions not covered by the Terms and Conditions of Brilliant Car Care Site.
By using the Brilliant Car Care site THE USER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE. If any user is dissatisfied with the Brilliant Car Care site or any content on the Brilliant Car Care site or with these Terms of Service, their sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Brilliant Car Care site.
Brilliant Car Care Systems, LLC
41980 Ann Arbor Road, Building 3
Plymouth, MI 48170